Cancellation and Returns ・Guarantee of Products
◆Cancellation of orders
We do not accept cancellations after an order is confirmed. Please understand this in advance.
Please contact us within 7 days of delivery if you receive an item that is different from your order, or if the item is damaged, scratched, or otherwise defective. We will pay the shipping and other costs and accept the return, exchange, or repair. Specific measures will be decided upon consultation.
Please note that we do not accept returns or exchanges in cases other than those listed above (e.g., images are different, size does not fit, damage or scratches incurred after use for which we are not responsible, etc.).
Please confirm that the product you received is in good condition at the time of delivery.
◆Return Policy for Products
After delivery, we do not accept returns or product changes due to reasons other than product defects.
Please contact us within 7 days from the day after the delivery date if the product is found to be defective. Please understand this in advance.
◆Guarantee of products
The warranty period is one year from the date of delivery. (If there is a separate stipulation, it will be followed.)
The warranty is valid only if the product is used in accordance with the contents of the instruction manual (including separate instruction manuals and notes, if attached).
If the product is defective within the warranty period under normal use in accordance with the "instruction manual" (including separate instruction manuals and notes if attached to the product), the product will be repaired free of charge.
However, please note that in the following cases, repair or replacement will be charged for even within the warranty period.
1. When the product is not used in accordance with the contents of the "Instruction Manual".
2. Wear, aging, stains, and scratches that occur with use.
3. Consumables such as lamps, batteries, urethane, and felt.
4. If the "Warranty Certificate" is not presented.
5. Damage caused by fire, earthquake, flood or other natural disaster, pollution, etc.
6. Modification, repair, or other processing performed by a party other than our company. Any malfunctions or defects caused by inadequate installation by other than our company.
7. Damage caused by the indoor environment, such as chemical reactions with floors, carpets, wall materials, etc., mold, mites, condensation, etc.
8. Damage due to misuse or negligence by the customer, or damage due to transportation or moving after delivery.
9. When used in an environment where an unspecified number of people are using the product.
10. Any other cases deemed as inappropriate handling.
*The instruction manual can be found here.
This warranty is valid only in Japan.